VIVOSUN, APPROX 38"L X 24"W X 25"H
1. By accepting the Terms & Conditions of this auction you acknowledge you are entering into a legal and binding contract. Please read with care.
2. All property is sold in "AS IS" and "WHERE IS" condition. ALL SALES ARE FINAL! Bidder understands and agrees that no refunds, exchanges, adjustments, charge backs, etc., will be allowed. Property is available for inspection at specified times, and it is the bidder's responsibility to determine condition. Bidder's failure to inspect any item or lot will not constitute grounds for any claim, refund, adjustment, charge back, etc. All description information has been gathered from sources which we believe to be reliable but are not guaranteed. Auctioneer makes no warranty or guarantee of any kind with respect to condition, authenticity, provenance, source, condition, suitability for a particular purpose, etc. Auctioneer reserves the right to change, modify, delete any item or lot or description in the auction.
3. No bidder shall retract their bids. All sales final
4. All purchases must be settled for in full in the specified time
5. All items are sold as-is, where-is, and lie at the purchaser's risk immediately.
6. All descriptions believed accurate but not guaranteed and item count approximate
7. All items have been displayed and each purchaser shall be held to have satisfied him/herself as to condition, identity, and authenticity and shall not be entitled to make any objection after the sale whatsoever
8. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
9. You agree that by using our Online Bidding Services to bid on a particular item, this is a firm commitment to purchase said item(s) and may not be cancelled or retracted for any reason.
10. The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and shall control the bidding at all times
11. In cases of dispute the Auctioneer's decision shall be final
12. All Applicable taxes will be charged on top of the successful bid
13. Buyer's premium of 10% charged per item - Capped at $1000 per item. Please refer to Real Estate Terms and Conditions Addendum attached to the Real Estate Auction
14. All Purchases must be removed within three (3) days of auction
15. For Internet Only Auctions we reserve the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction in the case of system failures.
16. Terms of sale are cash, debit, etransfer, Visa or Mastercard. There is a 4% administration fee for payment by Visa or Mastercard.
17. Full payment, including BP & taxes due within 48 hours of the auction completion. SHOULD YOU REQUIRE SHIPPING, PLEASE NOTIFY US AND THAT PAYMENT MUST BE PROCESSED SEPARATELY. Canada Post is used for shipping, if larger items are needing to be shipped, it is the responsibility of the bidder to make those arrangements. ***NOTE - WE DO NOT SHIP TO U.S.A. ADDRESSES. PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE FOR ARRANGEMENTS.
18. By acceptance of these terms and conditions you agree to be held financially responsible for all purchases made using your username.
19. You must provide a valid PAL or FAC before you can take possession of any firearms from our Auction. If shipping is necessary, a picture of a valid PAL, Drivers' License (or other government-issued ID /w picture), and a photo of you must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before your firearm will be shipped to you. Please review RCMP information regarding new legislation effective May 18, 2022 prior to bidding on firearms.
WHEATLAND COUNTY, Alberta T1P 0W9
Feb 2 -3, 2023 10 am - 5 pm
Feb 4, 2023 10 am - 3 pm
JANUARY EQUIPMENT & SPORTSMAN CONSIGNMENT AUCTION
JAN 25 - FEB 1, 2023