** THIS PROPERTY IS SELLING UNRESERVED**
RESIDENTIAL 2 BEDROOM, SINGLE CAR GARAGE, HOME IN DELIA ALBERTA
OPEN HOUSE SAT SEPT 24 FROM 10 AM TO 3 PM
109 THIRD AVE W DELIA, ALBERTA (SELL AS IS)
This open and airy bungalow in the Village of Delia is nestled in the beautiful Hand Hills. A beautiful stretch of Northern Fescue and abundant blooms of western wood lilies are found here, making it very special. This friendly community is known for hosting one of Alberta’s most amazing rodeos; Hand Hills Lake Stampede.
Spend your evenings on the inviting front porch which has new deck boards. Plenty of privacy in this yard with mature trees, a fire pit area, 1 shed and a tree fort. This home boasts a combo living room/dining room with a cozy electric fireplace, 2 good sized bedrooms with unique walk-through closet, main floor laundry, large kitchen with plenty of cabinets, a Dutch Door, and a gas stove. The basement is unfinished, but has a sump pump, forced air gas furnace and a new hot water heater/tank. The bathroom has had drywall replaced behind the new tub surround. Keep your vehicle out of the snow in the single car detached garage. The 8’ x 10’ garden shed with metal roof is sure to bring out your green thumb! This property has been a viable rental for 10 years.
Delia has terrific amenities including a General Store, “Luke’s” Cafe, Banking, Post Office, Hair Salon, Unicorn Store, UFA Gas Station, Community Centre , Camp Ground, Ball Diamond, Arena and Curling Rink. Delia is a participant and winner of “Communities in Bloom”. There is also a brand new school from K-12, making Delia a wonderful place to raise children. Helping hands is also available to the community, for any older loved ones who may need assistance. The drive to Drumheller is only 48 km and it’s a short trip to Hanna, which is just 32 km away. Make this warm, small town your next home.
Lot size is 50 * 125 or 6250 square feet
House was built in 1916 and is 843 square feet
Garage was built in 1974 and is 310 square feet
Please see attached documents for structural details, approx measurements, approx utility costs, and receipts for basement clean up.
1. By accepting the Terms & Conditions of this auction you acknowledge you are entering into a legal and binding contract. Please read with care.
2. All property is sold in "AS IS" and "WHERE IS" condition. ALL SALES ARE FINAL! Bidder understands and agrees that no refunds, exchanges, adjustments, charge backs, etc., will be allowed. Property is available for inspection at specified times, and it is the bidder's responsibility to determine condition. Bidder's failure to inspect any item or lot will not constitute grounds for any claim, refund, adjustment, charge back, etc. All description information has been gathered from sources which we believe to be reliable but are not guaranteed. Auctioneer makes no warranty or guarantee of any kind with respect to condition, authenticity, provenance, source, condition, suitability for a particular purpose, etc. Auctioneer reserves the right to change, modify, delete any item or lot or description in the auction.
3. No bidder shall retract their bids. All sales final
4. All purchases must be settled for in full in the specified time
5. All items are sold as-is, where-is, and lie at the purchaser's risk immediately.
6. All descriptions believed accurate but not guaranteed and item count approximate
7. All items have been displayed and each purchaser shall be held to have satisfied him/herself as to condition, identity, and authenticity and shall not be entitled to make any objection after the sale whatsoever
8. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
9. You agree that by using our Online Bidding Services to bid on a particular item, this is a firm commitment to purchase said item(s) and may not be cancelled or retracted for any reason.
10. The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and shall control the bidding at all times
11. In cases of dispute the Auctioneer's decision shall be final
12. All Applicable taxes will be charged on top of the successful bid
13. Buyer's premium of 10% charged per item - Capped at $1000 per item. Please refer to Real Estate Terms and Conditions Addendum attached to the Real Estate Auction
14. All Purchases must be removed within three (3) days of auction
15. For Internet Only Auctions we reserve the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction in the case of system failures.
16. Terms of sale are cash, debit, etransfer, Visa or Mastercard. There is a 4% administration fee for payment by Visa or Mastercard.
17. Full payment, including BP & taxes due within 48 hours of the auction completion. SHOULD YOU REQUIRE SHIPPING, PLEASE NOTIFY US AND THAT PAYMENT MUST BE PROCESSED SEPARATELY. Canada Post is used for shipping, if larger items are needing to be shipped, it is the responsibility of the bidder to make those arrangements. ***NOTE - WE DO NOT SHIP TO U.S.A. ADDRESSES. PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE FOR ARRANGEMENTS.
18. By acceptance of these terms and conditions you agree to be held financially responsible for all purchases made using your username.
19. You must provide a valid PAL or FAC before you can take possession of any firearms from our Auction. If shipping is necessary, a picture of a valid PAL, Drivers' License (or other government-issued ID /w picture), and a photo of you must be emailed to email@example.com before your firearm will be shipped to you. Please review RCMP information regarding new legislation effective May 18, 2022 prior to bidding on firearms.
MANDATORY LOAD OUT TIMES:
SEPTEMBER 29-30TH 10 AM - 5 PM
OCTOBER 1ST 10 AM - 3 PM
SEPTEMBER FALL EQUIPMENT, MACHINERY & SPORTSMAN ONLINE AUCTION
SEPT 21-28, 2022
please read information in first 4 lots