HOW TO MAKE 2X4 FURNITURE, WHIRLIGIGS DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION, FURNITURE REFINISHING AND REPAIR MADE EASY, APPLIANCE REPAIRS MADE EASY, 102 BIRD HOUSES, FEEDERS YOU CAN MAKE, COUNTRY PAINTING STYLE, PAINT IT!, COUNTRY SAMPLER, WIRING 101, MAGIC MATS & PRECIOUS MOMENTS MAGAZINES, COUNTRY STENCILING, QUICK & EASY WOOD CRAFTS, CHRISTMAS CROSS-STITCH, CROSS-STITCH AND COUNTRY CRAFTS, CHRISTMAS WOOD CRAFTS, MAKING TOYS IN WOOD, GARDEN ALPHABET, HOW TO BUILD OUTDOOR FURNITURE -DONALD R BRANN, HOLIDAY SCROLL SAW PATTERNS , SASKATCHEWAN BIRDS-ALAN SMITH, THE FIVE PEOPLE YOU MEET IN HEAVEN -MITCH ALBOM, TUESDAYS WITH MORRIE - MITCH ALBOM, ROAD LESS TRAVELLED- M SCOTT PECK MD, THE SECRET LIFE OF BEES -SUE MONK KID, PRECIOUS - SAPPHIRE, CHRISTMAS JOY-SUSAN BRANCH, LOT CHILDREN & CRAFT MAGAZINES, INSTRUCTION MANUAL FOR DELTA 2 PD 16" SCROLL SAW, THE KNACK PROJECT BOOK, MAKING WHIRLIGIGS & OTHER WIND TOYS-SHARON PIERCE, BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS CHRISTMAS TRIMS KIDS CAN MAKE, FIRESIDE CHRISTMAS PROJECT BOOK -DIANE LAROSE, CHRISTMAS DOUGH CRAFTS -LORRAINE BODGER, CHRISTMAS IS COMING PROJECT BOOK 1991, BIRD HOUSES AND FEEDERS YOU CAN MAKE PROJECT BOOK, HOME AT HOME 2001 HOME HARDWARE CATALOGUE, VINTAGE MAGAZINE -SPARE TIME FURNITURE 1980 EDITION, VINTAGE MAGAZINE -PLANS TO MAKE YOURSELF COMFORTABLE, VINTAGE CHRISTMAS CUTOUT PLANS, VINTAGE MISC PLANS FOR FURNITURE BUILDING,
1. By accepting the Terms & Conditions of this auction you acknowledge you are entering into a legal and binding contract. Please read with care.
2. All property is sold in "AS IS" and "WHERE IS" condition. ALL SALES ARE FINAL! Bidder understands and agrees that no refunds, exchanges, adjustments, charge backs, etc., will be allowed. Property is available for inspection at specified times, and it is the bidder's responsibility to determine condition. Bidder's failure to inspect any item or lot will not constitute grounds for any claim, refund, adjustment, charge back, etc. All description information has been gathered from sources which we believe to be reliable but are not guaranteed. Auctioneer makes no warranty or guarantee of any kind with respect to condition, authenticity, provenance, source, condition, suitability for a particular purpose, etc. Auctioneer reserves the right to change, modify, delete any item or lot or description in the auction.
3. No bidder shall retract their bids. All sales final
4. All purchases must be settled for in full in the specified time
5. All items are sold as-is, where-is, and lie at the purchaser's risk immediately.
6. All descriptions believed accurate but not guaranteed and item count approximate
7. All items have been displayed and each purchaser shall be held to have satisfied him/herself as to condition, identity, and authenticity and shall not be entitled to make any objection after the sale whatsoever
8. By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
9. You agree that by using our Online Bidding Services to bid on a particular item, this is a firm commitment to purchase said item(s) and may not be cancelled or retracted for any reason.
10. The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and shall control the bidding at all times
11. In cases of dispute the Auctioneer's decision shall be final
12. All Applicable taxes will be charged on top of the successful bid
13. Buyer's premium of 10% charged per item - Capped at $1000 per item. Please refer to Real Estate Terms and Conditions Addendum attached to the Real Estate Auction
14. All Purchases must be removed within three (3) days of auction
15. For Internet Only Auctions we reserve the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction in the case of system failures.
16. Terms of sale are debit, credit card, etransfer. We will only accept payments by credit card to a maximum of $500. There is a 4% administration fee for payment by credit card.
17. Full payment, including BP & taxes due within 48 hours of the auction completion. SHOULD YOU REQUIRE SHIPPING, PLEASE NOTIFY US AND THAT PAYMENT MUST BE PROCESSED SEPARATELY. Canada Post is used for shipping, if larger items are needing to be shipped, it is the responsibility of the bidder to make those arrangements. ***NOTE - WE DO NOT SHIP TO U.S.A. ADDRESSES. PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE FOR ARRANGEMENTS.
18. By acceptance of these terms and conditions you agree to be held financially responsible for all purchases made using your username.
19. You must provide a valid PAL or FAC before you can take possession of any firearms from our Auction. If shipping is necessary, a picture of a valid PAL, Drivers License (or other government-issued ID /w picture), and a photo of you must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before your firearm will be shipped to you.
Wheatland County, Alberta T1P0W9
OFFICE IS CLOSED APRIL 13
MANDATORY REMOVAL TIMES
APRIL 14 & 15, 10 AM- 5PM
APRIL 16, 10 AM -3 PM
AUCTION CATALOGUE INDEX
1-400 MACHINERY, FARM EQUIPMENT, MOTORBIKES, CARS, TRUCKS, TRAVEL TRAILERS, BOATS
450-600 RIFLES, SHOTGUNS, HANDGUNS AND SWORDS
650-999 OUTSIDE MISC ITEMS
1000-2500 INSIDE MISC ITEMS-FIREARM ACCESSORIES, TOOLS, HOUSEHOLD, ANTIQUES AND MORE
3000+ OUTSIDE MISC ITEMS CON'T